Want to take part in the 2022 Providence Marathon virtually? We’ve got you covered!
We want to give everyone the opportunity to experience the 2022 Providence Marathon! Our virtual race still consists of your choice of a marathon, half marathon, 10k, or 5k run (or walk), but you get to choose where and when you complete it. We’ll ship the same awesome goodie bag* right to you that includes insulated yet breathable running jackets for marathoners, quarter-zips for half marathoners, and a medal for everyone!
Registration for the virtual event closes on April 24, 2022.
*Virtual participants do not receive free beer.
YOUR VIRTUAL EXPERIENCE
You’ve signed up for the 2022 Virtual Providence Marathon. Now what? Here’s everything you need to know:
- If you wish, download your digital race bib from your confirmation email. A physical race bib will also be part of your goodie bag.
- Run (or walk) your race anytime between April 18th and May 29th.
- Log your results on the EnMotive.com race page.
- Once your results are logged, you can download your finisher’s certificate on the same page.
- Upload and enhance your photos with digital stickers.
- Goodie bags will begin shipping within 1-2 weeks following the live event. You’ll receive an email with tracking info as soon as your items leave our warehouse.
Log Your Results